The company’s human resource policy is designed towards creating and maintaining good and physical working conditions in an attractive, safe and efficient environment. The yardstick adopted to achieve this includes:
- High level of Customer Satisfaction
- Ethical integrity
- Creativity and Innovation
- Staff development
- Team work
- Total commitment to Company & Customers
The company places importance on these things:
- Give every employee encouragement to develop his/her ability and talent to quality for a better and higher position in the company.
- Give equal opportunity in the employment and promotion of individuals on the basis of merit, diligent service and conduct, depending on the availability of such vacancies.
- Provide opportunities to all deserving employees to improve their skills and knowledge in order to become increasingly efficient in their work.
- Encourage and reward honesty, diligence, loyalty and integrity to the company.
The company on the other hand expects from its employees, the following:
- To work for the company faithfully and obey lawful instructions given to them.
- To show a sense of personal responsibility and pride for the quality and quantity of work produced.
Furthermore, the company also places importance on its corporate/social responsibilities by giving back to the society i.e. donations, assisting the less privileged in the society e.t.c. with or without requests from qualified community/institutions/group from time-to-time. In line with this notion, BTT constantly sponsors (amongst other activities) end of the year parties for communities, physically challenged institutions and donation of food items/cash to motherless babies’ home and schools.
The recruitment policy of BT Technologies Ltd is to attract, motivate and sustain suitably qualified personnel in order to achieve its corporate objectives. The conditions of service including the remuneration packages are designed to motivate each employee towards achieving and maintaining the highest level of performance achievements. As part of efforts to maintain a leading edge in the industry, relevant and continuous training and manpower development programs shall be provided.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit CVs for any/ all new and vacant positions via internet and intranet to the public and members of staffs respectively. The mode for the submission i.e. PDF, RAP will be specified accordingly.
Submitted applications will be subjected to further internal processes, and successful applicants are thereafter invited for written test.
Click this link below to submit your CV:
– Mail to Recruitment
Recruitment Alert !!!
Please note that BT Technologies LTD will never ask for any money or payments from applicants, at any point in the recruitment process. All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from BT Technologies LTD are always required to go through a formal recruitment process.