Data Center Training / Telecom Project Management Training
- CCNI: Certified Network Cable Installer: The Certified Network Cabling Installer (CCNI) program is shaping the future of the network infrastructure industry by introducing the status and certification to all cable installers, (Individuals and Companies). Once achieved, it ensures individuals are qualified to work to the correct cabling standards and follow the recommended codes of practice when undertaking cable installation projects.
- CDCTP: Certified Data Center Technician Professional: CDCTP – Consisting of 2 units, this five day program identifies and addresses the key issues that could be encountered by a Data Centre Technician on a day-to-day basis. It provides guidance on recognizing potential issues and how to avoid the consequences of getting it wrong. The units are CDCTP Core Unit – 3 days and CDCTP Professional Unit – 2 Days.
- CDCDP: Certified Data Center Design Professional: CDCDP – This 7 day program consists of 2 units that teach best practice principles for the design, construction and operation of Data Centers. The different units each address specific areas such as physical infrastructure, electrical power supply, air conditioning and cabling within a data centre. The units are CDCDP Core Unit – 3 days and CDCDP Advanced Professional Unit – 4 Days.
- CDCMP: Certified Data Center Management Professional: CDCMP – A 7 day program which equips Data Centre Professionals with the knowledge, skills, qualifications and tools to understand the issues and implement the effective 24/7 management and operation of a mission critical facility to meet the ever changing business needs. The modules are CDCMP Core Unit – 3 Days and CDCMP Advanced Professional Unit – 4 Days.
- CDCEP: Certified Data Center Energy Professional: The Certified Data Center Energy Professional program provides delegates with contemporary expertise and allows them to strategically plan and implement systems and procedures to deal with energy use. They will be given tangible tools and methods to enable real energy savings and capacity reclamation.
- CDCAP: Certified Data Center Audit Professional: The Certified Data Center Audit Professional CDCAP program provides delegates with contemporary expertise and allows them to strategically plan and implement systems and procedures to undertake a data centre audit.
- CTMP: Certified Telecoms Project Management Training: The Certified Telecommunications Project Management is designed to enable delegates to ensure good project management, that will, in turn, help the result of the project improve its performance.